The prize is a $15 gift card - good for anything in the Scrapy Land store!
(for all the dies used, please see the product list at bottom of post)
Accomplishment Alert! (giggle)
Next, a lavender card using MS chunky glitter with the texture of mylar Easter Basket Grass:
- Scrapy Land Die-Namites "Spring Egg Scene" DN-1143
- Scrapy Land Die-Namites "Spring Eggs" DN-1152
- Scrapy Land Memory Box Cascadia Butterfly Trio
- Scrapy Land Memory Box Leavenworth Butterfly Trio
- Spellbinders Classic Squares (create window card base and jacket)
- Spellbinders Long Classic Scalloped Rectangles (LG) S4-143 (inside sentiment)
- Glitter: Martha Stewart Chunky, Wee Crafts Coarse Diamond Dust, Sparkle N Sprinkle Bubblegum & Sunny Daze, Stampa Rosa Lavender.
- Embossing Powder: Sparkle N Sprinkle "Sparkle"
- Adhesives: Sparkle N Sprinkle Brushable Glue, Allene's Quick Dry Tacky
- Cardstock: Pink Pearlized Stardream, Lavender, White (and assorted scraps for butterflies)
I am playing in the:
Sparkle N Sprinkle Challenge - March - Anything Goes with Embossing Powder and Glitter 3/31