I hope the bad germies which have plagued our home this week, have avoided your homes.
- Use double-stick adhesive the size of your image.
- Peel off one side of the protective coating and adhere to white cardstock (or whatever color you wish to use).
- Die Cut your shape.
- Pull off the remaining protective layer from your double sided adhesive.
- Dredge with MicroFine Glitter (I used Cloud Nine from SNS).
- After burnishing the glitter into the adhesive (it only takes a little bit of glitter), brush off the excess glitter.
- Stamp image onto burnished glitter.
- The Scalloped Heart stamp image is really delicate and ornate, so I stamped with Royal Purple Staz-On ink, let dry, and then used a Dove Blender Pen to draw off color from Lyra Watercolor Crayons.
Sweet Stamps' Scalloped Heart stamp image
Sentiment: SU Elegant Greetings image
Sweet Cuts Elegant Leaves die.
Life Style Nesting Hearts
Life Style Nesting Lace Hearts
Paper: White, Lavender, Purple
Ink: Royal Purple Staz-On, Imperial Purple VersaFine
Challenges I've entered:
- Amuse Challenge (Blessings Ink) - Jan 18 - HEARTS theme (my heart and my sentiment are hand stamped) 1/25
- The Craft Place Blog - Jan 18 - Love-Valentine's Day theme 2/1
- My Time To Craft Challenge - #275 Love is all Around - 1/23