plus free shipping over $45!
DOING THE HAPPY DANCE to have "found" my gold and silver glossy cardstock - long forgotten - it was purchased some 10 years ago from Marcos Papers and was still in its original packaging.
Do you ever re-discover a long-ago-purchased item still in the original packaging?
Thanks for visiting! I always appreciate your thoughts and comments.
Do you read my blog posts via e-mail? Sometimes I mention to "click to enlarge" or to "leave a comment". To participate in those activities, just click on the title of the email to come directly to my blog post. Then click on photos to enlarge them, or leave a comment. Thank you!
Scrapy Land Sue Wilson Spanish Collection - Valencia
Scrapy Land Sue Wilson Spanish Collection - Corner, Border and Tag
Scrapy Land Sue Wilson Spanish Collection - Cordoba
Scrapy Land Die'sire - Christmas Present
Scrapy Land Memory Box String of Bells
Spellbinders Grand Scalloped Squares LF127
Spellbinders Grand Labels One LF161
Spellbinders Grand Decorative Labels One LF018
Spellbinders Long Classic Scalloped Rectangles (LG) S4-143
Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Oval (SM) S4-141
Impression Obsession Bells
EKSuccess Corner Punch
Brilliance Inks: Pearlescent Lime, Gold Galaxy, Rocket Red
Other Ink: Mountain Rose Dye Base, VersaMark
Sparkle N Sprinkle embossing powder: Detail Gold, Palm Green
- Christmas Card Challenges - #53 Anything Goes - 12/6
- Fan-Tastic Tuesday - #64 - Anything Embossed (dry embossing in each design and wet embossing on 2 of the cards) 12/10
- My Creative Moments Monday Morning Creative Challenge - #1 Anything Christmas or Winter - 12/27
- Craft Hoarders Anonymous - #21 Celebrate the Season Hoarded Items - My Christmas cards use hoarded SU rose ribbon which was purchased over a year ago and never used. It also FINALLY uses pretty Gold Glossy cardstock (I actually forgot about it - it was purchased from Marcos some 10 years ago and was in the original packaging when I RE-discovered it last month!) 12/14
- Emerald Faeries Challenge - #62 Red and Green (card #2) 12/31
- Seemacrafts Challenge - December - "Christmas" 12/31
- Sweet Stamps Challenge - #198 Christmas Spirit 12/7