Hello, Blogging Friends. I hope this finds you well and happy.
Today I'm sharing a newer image from Sherry Baldy's Besties Collection - "Bless Your Heart". Darling with her stripes and dots, and a pocket full of blessings, she reminds us that we always have something for which to be thankful.
Miss Blessing is sweetly sporting orange, bringing her heart to a Halloween Party sponsored by Glitter N Sprinkle Challenge. I still have not mastered how to make "shine" in hair, but I boldly forged with black and gave it a shot.
The theme this month at the Path of Positivity Challenge is
especially fitting for me this year.
that regardless of what happens,
regardless of the circumstances...
"Everything will be Alright".
Hope encourages us to face Reality,
Hope lets us know that Love will be the strongest of Forces always, as long as we are open to it.
I'd love hearing your thoughts about Hope.
Wonderful Challenges this card is submitted to:
- Path of Positivity - #7 "Hope" - see my paragraph in the post please (Nov 7)
- Glitter N Sprinkle Challenge - #54 Add Some Orange - (Oct 18)
- Created With Love Challenge - #62 Sewing - (Oct 18)
- Challenges4Everybody - #31 Anything Goes - (Oct 25)
- Scribble and Scrap Crafts - #3 Always Anything Goes - (Oct 23)
- 2 Sisters Challenge - #165 Anything Goes (Oct 17)
- Clear It Out Challenge - #Oct 15 Halloween (Stash must be Orange) - I used several orange Copic Markers which have never been used, Sunset Orange Ink which has been in my stash for years and not used, and orange cardstock which had never been opened. (Nov 4)
- The Pink Elephant - TPE221 Photo Inspiration (above) (Oct 21)
Scrapbook Stamp Society "Bless Your Heart Besties"
SB Labels One
SB Grand Labels One
SB Grand Decorative Labels One
MS Spider Web
CL Fanciful Flourish
MB Riviera Corner
Memento Black Ink, Sunset Orange ink, Tea Dye ink, Crushed Olive, VersaMark
SNS Moss Star embossing powder
SNS Cappuccino Star embossing powder
Cardstock: Neenah White, White, Orange, Celery, Olive, Black
Thanks for stopping by today!