a little known fact about Frosty the Snowman is that...
Frosty is always happiest being surrounded by the rosy flowers...
The very sweet image, snowflakes, heart and the poinsettia were all "distressed" by using a VersaMark pad and VersaMarker and using Sparkle N Sprinkle Silver Lightning embossing powder. All the photos that really brought out the power of the bling, "dulled" the image - not sure why other than maybe the coating on the image?
This sweet little card is entered in the following challenges:
- Christmas Stampin All Year Long - #25 techniques (heat embossing all the distressed edges of the image, poinsettia, and the heart and snowflakes will Silver Lightning EP) (W-Thursday winners)
- Cut It Up - #23 - Christmas in July use die cut (Spellbinders, Memory Box, Poppy Stamps dies) (2W-F)
- Fairytale Challenge - #72 Christmas in July (2W-F)
- Inspire Me Fridays - #112 Recycling/Altering beautiful store bought cards (W-F)
- Christmas at Sweet Stampin - Snowman theme - (M)
- Created With Love - #50 Anything Goes (W-M)
- Anything Goes Challenges - #97 Anything Goes (T-2W 7-16)
Sparkle N Sprinkle Silver Lightning embossing powder
Sparkle N Sprinkle Twinkling Clouds flocking (on the bunny tail)
Sparkle N Sprinkle Dimensional Glue (for bunny tail)
Inkadinkadoo Greetings Peg Stamp Set
Papers: DCWV designer papers, SU blue, Recycled image from store bought card (cheating, I know, but isn't it cute?)
Dies and Punches:
Spellbinders Grand Large Labels LF-168
Memory Box Corner Bow (to form frame)
Poppy Stamps Blooming Poinsettia ie #861
MS Himalayan Snowflake Large Punch
MS Heart Seal Punch (two piece punch)
EK Success 3/4" round punch
Inks: VersaMark, Brilliance Starlite Silver, VersaFine Satin Red
Embellies: USArtQuest Prills, Lace
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed learning this wonderful little secret about Frosty! Don't forget to share your Christmas recycling tip for an extra entry in the basket for the blog candy drawing!