My blog is called "Creative Smiles" because my designs are the result of incorporating mistakes. With fumble fingers that drop whatever they are holding - repeatedly, it takes a lot of giggles, smiles and creative patience during my crafting process. xx

Saturday, October 29, 2011

It's that time of year!

This was my first year for making Halloweenie cards, and I've enjoyed coming up with enjoyable backgrounds, and easy images, just for fun.

Here are a few in addition to the Autumn Inspirations blog hop on 8/25. This card used Black Lightning Brilliance ink on the Chartreuse and Black embossed panels. Same ink, but it takes on a different color appearance.

This was easy peasy using Spellbinders Grand Calibur, Grand Labels One, an embossing folder, Black Lightning ink and a sticker LOL (lazy)


In fact, I was so Lazy (with a capital L) that I made several of these easy cards.

Thanks for stopping by!


11 comments:

NanaConnie said...

LOL Delightfully adorable! I admit it -- I like cutesy Halloween cards better than spooky, scary ones, and you've topped the mark for cute with these cards, Donna. Love how the ink changes depending on the background. I love "Lazy" cards with stickers, especially for Halloween!

Amanda R said...

Love the bright pumpkins with the silly mice, very cute!

Shirley said...

What a great lot of cards, Donna! They are so wonderful, fun, and will bring a grin to anyone's face!!!

Linda said...

Love your cards Donna. The colors and the great pumpkins with the googlie eyes

Karin said...

Happy Halloween Donna :) I love all your fun pumpkin cards and they look way to detailed to be lazy cards! No one would know :)

creativearts said...

Love all of your cards, Donna! I love the Brilliance ink in Black Lighting and haven't used it in ages. Thanks for mentioning it! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

April said...

Donna, I am loving all these Halloween projects. You did a great job on all of them.

Donna Maligno said...

Now haven't you been the busy, creative girl! These are terrific cards, De! I'm so glad you're back in the swing -- your art needs to be shown! Hugs.

Yolanda said...

I wanted to come by and say thank you for coming to my blog and your kind comment. I also loved looking at your blog. Beautiful!

Barbara Bruder said...

What a great group of cards!!! You've been a busy lady!!! Love your creations.

Lana Clarke said...

Wow your Halloween cards just spookalicious Donna! I love them.
Hugs
Lana xoxo