Thanks for stopping by.
Hope all is going well for you.
Back to Basics and Beyond Challenge!
The green sparkly frame is actually an embossing powder called Tuscany Pear Star. Love the rich color and sparkle! The leaves under the bow are glittered with Ocean Breeze Microfine Glitter.
- Digital Image: Vintage Country Home Digital Set 911
- Tuscany Pear Star embossing powder EP432
- Ocean Breeze Microfine Glitter GM2039
- Sue Wilson: Ornate Pierced Rectangles die set (frame), Double Pierced Rectangles (sentiment)
- Spellbinders: Foliage set
- Embossing Folder: Craftwell Modern Stripes
- Ribbon, flowers
- Paru's Card Making Challenge (Aug) Family 9/1
- Try It On Tuesday (Aug 7) "Inspired By A Song" - Country Road-Take Me Home by John Denver - (only combine with 5 challenges) 8/21 sep post
- Craftaholics R Us #32 Use Something Yellow (colored my image with 2 yellow Copic Markers) 8/17
- Sum More Fun #34 mood board - yellow green, white, black - 8/18
thanks for visiting today!