Thanks for bearing with me.
I have a sweet fairy for you today on a flat card! I'm also cheating by sharing the inspirational sentiment off a lovely new rubber stamp set that has not been released yet, but is specially available for you in the web store.
The background was spattered with Decor Art Paint Glamour Dust Gold Glitz and Ice Crystal to create a sparkling universe beyond the frame:
After burnishing the Marine Blue Microfine Glitter, dimensional adhesive was used to give the frame a little lift.
Deluxe NUVO Adhesive with the fine tip was used to adhere both the image and sentiment. It seems to work very well with the coated pearlescent cardstock.
Do you love the new sentiment? So versatile. It's from a lovely new rubber stamp set that has not been released yet, but is specially available for you in the web store NOW.
Both versions of the calla lily are here.
I loved making this card!
- Tonic Ocean Fairy from the Tonic Fairy Reflections Release (now on clearance)
- Additional Stamp: Calla Lilies Rubber Stamp Set, both versions, BEAUTIFUL digital only.
- Additional Dies: Tonic Ribbon and Bow layering die set (frame and shape)
- Embossing Powders: Gold Detail EP168, Gold Tinsel EP385 (has lots of sparkle!), Satin Velvet Opaque EP209
- Glitter: Marine Blue Microfine Glitter GM2049 around frame
- Inks: VersaMark, Dye-waterbase reinkers for background
- Adhesives: 1/2" Tear-ific Tape (glittered frame), Deluxe NUVO Adhesive with the fine tip
- Tombow Markers
- Decor Art Paint - Glamour Dust Gold Glitz and Ice Crystal
- Papers: Watercolor (for image and background), Ivory and Gold Pearlescent, Neenah Solar White,
- Card Mania #102 Embossing (3 different embossing powders) 4/1
- Get Creative Challenges #67 Fantasy - Mythological (fairy walking into the unknown) 4/2 (later sep post)
- International Art and Soul #28 Emboss and Use a Die (3 embossing powders, 2 die sets - one fairy, and the other using 5 separate nesting dies from the same set) 3/18
- Stempelgarten Challenges #71 Fantasy 4/1 (fairy)
- World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #2 - AG for DT - 3/12