and become eligible for a fabulous prize and badges!
Scrapy Land has a new Pinterest Account!
|The links for these dies are at the bottom of this post.|
|The pearlescent vellum "beloved stars" die cut was colored on the back with blue Copic Markers.|
|Some undesirable colors of cardstock are in my stash.|
To change the colors, embossing powders are used.
In this case, the same Pearl EP was used to change the paper
from a neon pink to a metallic rosy.
|Here is a before and after photo of the vines.|
I love the Spellbinders Labels 46 and Decorative Labels 46. They are so pretty together! I also used the Grand Scallop Squares for the scallop shapes. The card below uses the same die cuts, but they are layered differently:
Thanks for stopping by today! Looking forward to seeing your creative designs at the Anything Goes Challenge #27 for the Scrapy Land Challenge.
- Spellbinders Adorning Squares (outer 2 dies pink-blue card)
- Spellbinders Decagon Nestabilities S4-369 (used with Diamondessence)
- Spellbinders Diamondessence Circles S4-491 (used with Decagon Nestabilities)
- Spellbinders Victorian Tags S4-488 (behind sentiment)
- Spellbinders Fantastic Flourish
- Spellbinders Imperial Square (5.5" square)
- Spellbinders Labels 4 and Elegant Labels 4
- Spellbinders Labels 46 and Decorative Labels 46
- Spellbinders Classic Petal Edgeabilities
- Spellbinders Grand Scallop Squares
- Spellbinders Mega Nestabilities Long Classic Scalloped Rectangles LG S4-143
- Spellbinders Edgeabilities "Classic Petal"
- Sue Wilson Noble Dies -Classic Adorned Squares CED5503 (frame on pink-blue card)
- Sue Wilson Italian Collection - Umbria
- Cheery Lynn Olive Branches (green DP behind sentiment and in arrangement)
- Memory Box Chloe Stem (white glittered, behind rhinestone flower)
- Memory Box Beloved Stars
- Cottage Cutz Greenery (turquoise vines)
- LifeStyle Nesting Stars
- Inkadinkadoo Carousel Horse 60-00716
- Stampabilities CR1056 "Relax and Enjoy"
- Penny Black "Special Wishes" 30-229
- Hero Arts "Mini Expressions"
- Inks: Distress Dye-base, Adirondack Dye-base, Versafine, Brilliance, VersaMark
- Copic Markers, Prisma Color Pencils
- Embossing Folders: Craftwell "Quatrafoil", Craftwell "Delicate Dots",
- Sparkle N Sprinkle: Embossing Powders (Pearl, Peacock, Princess Rose, Textured, Sparkle, Glitter SNS Pistachio G1053, Jeweled Mesh
- Martha Stewart Traditional Scallop Edge Punch
- Pearl Mica Powder
I'd like to play in the following Challenges Please:
- Avenue 613 - #144 - Anything Goes Using Pink (two of my cards are primarily pink tones) 10/11
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #19 Anything Goes 10/15
- Pile It On Challenge #89 "1-2-3 Recipe! (green/pink card = 1 roll of burlap, 2 stamped images, 3 altered brads) and (purple/green card = 1 row of rhinestones, 3 big flowers, and 2 stamp images) 10/9
- Country View Challenges - #32 - Add some texture - 11/1 (cards contain glitters, embossing powders, laces, ribbon, rhinestones, flowers, dry embossing, dimensional flowers, burlap)
- Sweet Stamps Challenge - Oct 5 - Anything Goes 11/1
- Through The Craft Room Door - Oct 6- Oct 12 - Anything Goes 10/13
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge "Anything Goes" 10/8
- Crafting From The Heart Challenges #80 "Anything Goes" 10/11
- Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge #100 "Anything Goes with wet/dry embossing" 10/10 (wet embossing on 8 heart brads/the pink floral vine and on the sentiment using 2 different EP colors in easel card, wet embossing on three large brads using 2 different EPs on pink canvas card, dry embossed dots on pink-blue card, dry embossed designer paper on purple-green floral card)
- Inspiration Destination Challenge #54 "Anything Goes" 10/16