Greetings, Sweet Friends! Hope this finds you doing well. So happy you could stop by.
Today I'm showing a Christmas card for the Scrapy Land ANYTHING GOES challenge, with this flat, easy-to-mail, distressed style card. The die cuts are "mix-and-match" from several Scrapy Land manufacturers.
(Scrapy Land dies shown below with their links)
-Impression Obsession Border Duo 2 (bottom scallop border)
-Die Versions - Wee Petites “Snow Flurries” DWP-004
-Sue Wilson Gemini Collection URSA CED4402
-Sue Wilson Santa's Sleigh CED3043
-Sue Wilson Snowflake Corner, Border and Tag CED3019
-Sue Wilson Festive Collection
-Spellbinders Scallop Ovals
-Spellbinders Lg Scallop Rectangles (upper scallop borders)
Although the card is A7 (5x7), the design easily could be broken in half and still look pretty!
1. Use on an A2 "small size" card (top portion).
2. Or use on a "business size" card (bottom portion).
A tiny scallop edge from Impression Obsession provides a finishing touch along the bottom.
Sparkle N Sprinkle Cloud Nine Microfine Velvet Glitter accents the distressed edges, the area around Santa's sleigh, and the 3 snow flakes.
Looking forward to seeing your entry at the Scrapy Land ANYTHING GOES challenge, for a chance to win $15 prize!
Scrapy Land Dies:
- Impression Obsession Border Duo 2 (bottom scallop border)
- Die Versions - Wee Petites “Snow Flurries” DWP-004
- Sue Wilson Gemini Collection URSA CED4402
- Sue Wilson Santa's Sleigh CED3043
- Sue Wilson Snowflake Corner, Border and Tag CED3019
- Spellbinders Scallop Ovals
- Spellbinders Lg Scallop Rectangles (upper scallop borders)
- Sentiment: Stampin' Up!
- Holly Punch: Martha Stewart
- Sparkle N Sprinkle Cloud Nine Microfine Velvet Glitter
Thankful to play in the following Challenges:
- Crafting With Friends - #5 Anything Goes 9/12
- Simply Papercraft - #12 Anything Goes 9/12
- Kitty Bee Designs - #55 "In The Sky" (Santa's Sleigh) 9/13
- Christmas Card Challenges - #39 Anything Goes Christmas 9/4
- Outlawz Monday Greeting Card Challenge GCC083115, Anything Goes with a sentiment 9/7
- Merry Monday Christmas - #170 - Use Holly (my card is framed in navy blue holly, and the top border is also white holly) 9/13
- Creative Card Crew - #95 Christmas 9/12
- Holly Jolly Christmas - (Sept) Use a die cut 9/13
- A Snowflake's Promise - #4 Christmas Theme 9/8