(special welcome to new Google followers Chrissy Sharp and Kathi Rerek)
(my card is in honor of sweet blogging friend Mary of Carolina Stamps)
(for all the dies used, please see the product list at bottom of post)
Color the image, distress the edges and die cuts with Copics and Inks, and assemble! Voila!
From my "stash" I used the gorgeous SU cardinal, red silk rosebuds and the amazing Grand Decorative Circles!
That's what happened with this card.
Copic Markers were a big help in coloring the image and distressing the die cuts in those intricate areas.
- Scrapy Land Sue Wilson - Italian Collection - Umbria (GORGEOUS!)
- Scrapy Land Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms (one of my favorite die sets)
- Spellbinders Grand Stately Circles
- Spellbinders Grand Circles
- Stamps: SU! "Beauty of the Season" (cardinal) and "A Cardinal Christmas" (sentiment)
- Adhesives: Sparkle N Sprinkle Brushable Glue (for glitter), Aleene's Quick Dry Tacky (for everything else)
- Glitter: Mark Enterprises Crystal Snow (fine - not ultrafine)
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaFine Onyx Black, Distressed Tumbled Glass
- Cardstock: White, Soft Blue, Copic Express-it White
- Markers: Copic B0000, B000, B00, B01, B02, Y26, R59, R29, E35, YG93, C9
- 52 (Christmas) Card Throwdown - #52CCT (Feb 28) Use Markers (colored the image and distressed part of the die cuts with Copics) 3/6
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - #218 - Cut It Up! (cut die cuts and shapes) 3/6
- Completely Christmas - #52 Add Texture (chunky glitter and dimensional flowers) 3/6
- Jingle Belles - Feb 27 JB 15-05 - A Very Vibrant Christmas - (color inspiration the vibrant blue-green colors on the candle holder and plate charger inspired the deep colors on this card) 3/11
- Outlawz Friday Coloring Challenge - CPC022715 - Christmas Twist - 3/5
- A*Muse Studio Challenges - Mar 1 - Glitter - glitter is painted on the leaves and roses 3/6 (top 3 ann 1st wk April)
- Sparkle N Sprinkle Feb 2015 - Anything Goes with Loose Glitter (one leaves and roses) 3/31
- Whoopsi Daisy Challenge (Mar 2) Add a sentiment to your card 4/5
- Clear It Out Challenge (Mar 2) theme: Anything Goes stash: Anything Goes (From my old "stash" I used the gorgeous SU cardinal, red silk rosebuds and the amazing Grand Decorative Circles!) 3/9
- Holly Jolly Christmas (Mar 3) Die Cuts and Punches (4 different die cut sets) 3/15