And a special hello to you, my blogging friends and to new followers Darcy, Olga and KristyLee.
I fall in love all over again -- so glad to "be a girl" - every time I play with
My Besties designs.
This particular Sweetie depicts
me thinking of you.
Isn't she so sweet? Love the little swing with flowers growing on the rope handle.
Did you know hundreds of My Besties images are now available as stamps?
|Sherri Baldy's Swingin' Besties IMG103 (digital image)|
|used with Beccy Muir's free Blossom Branch (digital image)|
- Sherri Baldy's Swingin' Besties IMG103 (digital image)
- Beccy Muir's free Blossom Branch (digital image)
- Copics: R00, R20, RV21, G43, G20, YG93, YG11, YG0000, E50, E43, E04, YG06, B24, YG03, YG91, YG63, G21
- Ink: Peeled Paint Distress Dye, Pearlescent Orchid Brilliance pigment.
- Embossing Folder: Couture Creations "Walrus and Carpenter"
- CardStock: Neenah Solar White, Pink, Celery, Olive
- Sparkle N Sprinkle Green Iris Ultrafine Glitter
- Sparkle N Sprinkle Brushable Glue
- Spellbinders: Labels 25 (S5-077), Grand Labels 23 (LF-347), Grand Scallop Ovals (LF251)
Submitted to the following fun challenges!
- My Besties Challenges - #May 12 "Something Old, Something New" (New Besties IMG103, old Beccy Muir image and old ribbons and glitter color from my stash) 5/24
- Beccy Muir Challenges - #May "Use a Beccy Muir Image" (Blossom Branch duplicated, and flowers from the branch fallling) 5/31
- Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenges - #41 Anything Goes with Spring Theme - 5/25
- Glitter n' Sparkle Challenge - #84 "Female" 5/17
- Besties Germany Challenge - #3 Spring 6/15
- A little bit crafty ALBC Challenge - #May "Flower Power" - 6/1
Stamping (and swinging) hugs,