Hello, dear friends! Because all our "south of the equator" blogging buddies are moving into Autumn, these creations are for them!
Chipboard looks fabulous when covered with paint, EP or Glitter. Perfect way to add dimension without making things too thick for the postal service.
The checkerboard embossing folder is from Shona Erlenborn. The brad below was heat embossed with SNS Gold Detail EP.
VersaFine was used with the "just because" stamp from SNS Rocco With Roses.
Thanks for stopping by! Products used are listed below, with the great challenges I've entered!
Sparkle N Sprinkle Rocco With Roses Stamp Set #527 ('just because')
Sparkle N Sprinkle Copper Flame Mixed Media embossing powder EP453 *NEW*
Sparkle N Sprinkle By The Lake embossing powder EP400
Sparkle N Sprinkle Gold Detail Embossing Powder EP168 (on the brad)
VersaMark Ink (712353310018)
Sparkle N Sprinkle Brushable Glue #540
SNS-Want 2 Scrap chipboard Style D #816722012647
SNS-Want 2 Scrap chipboard Word Sentiments of Love #816722016140
VersaFine Deep Lagoon Ink
Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Embossing Folder - Couture Creations "Constellations" (card 3)
Spellbinders Decorative Elements Tear Drop Circles S4-344
Spellbinders Standard Circle Petite S4-116 (8 circles for the medallion)
Martha Stewart Leaves and Branch Deep Edge Punch
Martha Stewart Laurel Leaf Punch Around the Page
Martha Stewart Zig Zag Edger
Cardstock: Brown, Umber, Pale Melon, Turquoise, Patterned Paper
Brad (for medallion center)
Lace (optional for medallion layer)
- Artistic Inspirations - #84 Anything Goes - 3/31
- UnstampaBelles Challenges - #33 Must have 3 different geometric shapes and no stamp images (cards 1 and 2) round, square, rectangle, Cones (in medallions), V-shape triangles (3/31)
- Use Your Stuff - #128 - Use Ink (used VersaFine in sentiment, Walnut Distress ink all over each layer, including each petal of the flower medallions, VersaMark was applied on brads for EP to be applied, and VM was also applied randomly on the layers so EP could be applied for distressing around the edges. Old Papers which had never been used. (3/31)
- Crafts and Me - #146 - Anything Goes (4/3)
- Crafty Hazel Nut's Patterned Paper Challenge - March 2014 (4/1) - Use patterned paper from stash in project - the distress leaf PP was used as the main card focal point and also in each of the folded medallions.
- Through The Purple Haze - #34 Bingo - (left vertical column Flower-Image-Punch (card #3) 3/30