A "just because" card.
The colors are not showing up correctly - especially the greens should be more pastel.
We are overcast today and I could not achieve the true colors in photographing :-(
Love the creamy dreamy Embossing Powder. Even though it is not "detail" powder, the Cosmic line works really well on detail images.
The solid green cardstock is actually more the color found in the patterned paper on top.
It's a great gift certificate to a wonderful on-line shop!
Sentiment by Verses BB0506-E
MS Swirling Lace Punch
Sparkle N Sprinkle Cosmic Semi-transparent Embossing Powder E121
Spellbinders Labels Five S4-229
Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms S5-086
Gratefully submitted to the following fabulous challenges:
- Created With Love Challenges - #77 Think spring (spring colors and flowers) 3/13
- Crafting from the Heart - #9 - Anything Goes with Favorite Colors (my favorite color combo is green and pink) 3/13
- Tuesday Throwdown - #186 Stitching (sewn around the edges) 3/17
- Crafters Cafe Challenge - #54 Use Flowers 3/18
- Deep Ocean Challenge - #73 Lace and Pearls 3/23
- Shopping Our Stash - #134 Sentiments Only 3/17
- Die Cuttin' Divas - #156 Luck of the Irish (3-17) (Dies Used are listed below, different sizes were used in each die set)
- Ladybug Crafts - (Mar 1) Anything Goes - (Apr 1)
- Papertake Weekly - (Mar 11) BINGO (gems, free, lace -- or -- Lace, punched shapes, flowers) (3-16)