After trying to edit the tabs (Pages) in Blogger's Dashboard yesterday, I discovered that Google has removed the edit/add/delete feature from their Dashboard.
So off to visit the Google Help Blog, where a number of other people are complaining about the same issue (all as of this month). With no remedy being offered, I played around with some other places (in our blogger account) where these features are offered and found the remedy.
The format had changed without notice.
I was able to add, edit, and delete static pages* in two manners:
- Go to layout, and click on EDIT where it shows the PAGE TABS appear on your blog. OR
- Look at your actual blog (not from the dashboard). Where the little wrench appears on the right of your PAGES/TABS, click on that.
Either way, a CONFIGURE PAGE LIST window pops up.
1) REARRANGE the Pages by clicking on the left icon and dragging.
2) DELETE BY Clicking the "x" on the right side
3) TO ADD A NEW STATIC PAGE - At the bottom of the window click on ADD LINK PAGE.
4) TO EDIT EXISTING STATIC PAGE TITLE: No edit option. You have to delete entirely and re-add in order to "edit" wording for your tab.
*Static pages contain no written information. Static Pages are Pages/Tabs that when clicked, the tab title automatically reroutes to another page, website or blog.
Hope this helps!