(note: while the finished card size is 6" x 8.25", it still works with a single stamp)
Among them are new, less expensive stamp sets, our own line of digital stamps, and an exclusive line of designer papers to match our glitters and embossing powders.
This month we are featuring four fun new stamp sets by artists Michelle Perkett and Beccy Muir (whose design team is also showcasing her new images)
and EIGHT chances to win
Four chances in our "January 1 Reveal" Contest (details below)
four more chances with the SNS monthly challenge where the monthly theme is always
"Anything Goes with Glitter, Embossing Powder and/or Flocking."
The Spunky Valentine stamp set is available on line or is included in Jazzy Jill's Technique Video for the month. (Jill's video is here)
On four of the participating blogs below, a Commenter will be selected to receive the prize. No one knows who the FOUR Mystery Designers are, so you may wish to visit each blog to leave a comment. The winners will be announced on January 3 on Facebook, the SNS blog, and on our blogs:
You may also phone the SNS Shoppe to place your orders.
SNS Products Used:
Oh boy! This card is in the following awesome challenges:
- Challenges4everybody #36 - Anything Goes (1-2)
- Sentimental Sundays #187 - Pick Fave Challenge (mine includes three #146 Anything Goes, #142 Lace and Pearls and #141 Love is in the Air. (1-4)
- The Squirrel and the Fox #60 - Anything Goes (1-10)
- Artistic Inspirations #72 - Anything Goes (1-5)
- Crafting from the Heart #3 - Anything Goes (1-5)
- Kaboodle Doodles Challenges #204 - Anything Goes (1-4)
- The Pink Elephant - #TPE231 Anything Goes (1-3)
- Creative Card Crew #52 - Anything Goes (1-12)
- Cuttin and Stampin #52 - Something New (1-6) (used new lacy heart die, new stamp images, new teal microfine glitter, new EP color)
- Creative Craft Challenges #26 - Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by today!
Hoping 2014 is kind to you, and brings good things to your families.