- Cover White cardstock with Super Adhesive Sheets (or any ultra sticky double-stick tapes)
- Cut the white panel to the size/shape desired.
- Pull off the protective top sheet of the sticky paper and apply a little Cloud Nine Velvet Glitter.
- Rub glitter into Adhesive Sheet, tap off excess.
- Burnish remaining glitter, to bring out the sparkle.
- Apply any outline style sticker on top of the Velvet Glitter.
- Press firmly so sticker is firmly adhered.
- Use regular markers, watercolor pencils or watercolor crayons to color.
- (I used a Dove Blender pen and pulled the color directly off the crayons and blended on top of the glitter, within the lines of the stickers. The middle of the butterfly has some "smudged" pink just above and below the body to add "warmth" to the blues and greens.
- That's all there is to it!
- The flourish is inked with VersaMark and heat embossed with gorgeous Moss Star EP. I layered a bit of the flourish with SNS Dimensional Glue and coated it with that stunning Priceless Peacock color glitter. Some of the flower layers have the Moss Star EP, too.
- The brads (flower centers) were heated and dipped into Moss Star EP where it melted to coordinate with the rest of the card.
SNS Moss Star embossing powder EP430
SNS Priceless Peacock G1015
SNS Cloud Nine Velvet Glitter (microfine) GM2000
SNS Super Adhesive Sheets SAS02 (double sided)
SNS Dimensional Glue #539
SNS Brushable Glue #540
SNS Double Sided Tear-ific Tape SAT01
Dove Blender Pen
Embossing Folder (CC Walrus and Carpenter)
SB Grand Nestabilities Labels Four
SB Rose Creations Dies
SB Carnation Creations Dies
CL Tropical Flourish Die
Lyra Aquacolor Crayons
Class A Peel Stickers (any stickers having an outline, open interior)
Cardstock: Black, Celery, Turquoise, White
FUN CHALLENGES this card is submitted to:
ATC's and Cards with Attitude - Challenge #28 Anything Goes
Card Makin' Mamas - Use silver or Gold (butterfly is silver)
Emergency Crafters Challenge - Anything Goes
Fun With Shapes and More - Challenge #122 Nothing for Christmas
Hot Shot Craft - Challenge #13 Butterflies
Joyful Stamper Inspire-Me-Fridays - #87 Anything Goes
Pause Dream Engjoy Challenges - #48 forgotten stash (stickers, Dove blender, Grand dies)
Peachy Keen Stamps - Challenge #45 - Shape it Up (shaped card)
The Stamp Man UK - Emboss It (flower petals, brads, flourish are heat embossed, layers are dry embossed)
Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge - #22 Use Texture (glitter bkgrnd, dry embossed layers, raised sticker, heat embossed flourish, brads and flowers)