Happiness is found in the little things in life, like having some control over one's hands, and being able to sit up without support.
I was especially inspired this week by the House Mouse and Friends Challenge Blog.
It is all about ATC Turnabouts. An ATC Turnabout is taking your finished ATC and placing it on a card.
The ATC was created using the House Mouse "Chocolate Delight" image. It was colored with Prismacolor Pencils and the solvent blender marker also by Prismacolor.
My card is also detailed using the Unscripted Sketches Challenge #180 Sketch.
All the Challenge links to which this card is submitted are shown below.
After the base layer was attached, the glitter was spooned on, and burnished. I like using wax paper for burnishing, unlike naked fingers, because it slides right over intricately-cut borders and die cuts.
Challenges this card is submitted to are:
- Unscripted Sketches #180
- House Mouse and Friends ATC Turnabout Challenge #HMFMC130
- Challenges 4 Everybody - #5 Anything Goes
- *new blog* Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes
- 2 Sisters Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
- Craftymess Challenge Blog - Anything Goes #13
- Addicted to Stamps - #41 Animal Friends
- Rebel Challenges - Go Dotty! #RC016
- Lady Anne Challenges - Sentimental Friday CBLA_SF3
Sparkle N Sprinkle Green Nugget Glitter G1065
1/2" Tear-ific Tape by SNS
Chocolate Delight with Maxwell, Amanda, Mudpie (HMJR1069)
Long Classic Rectangles S4-142 by Spellbinders
Carnation Creations S5-049 by SB
Rose Creations S5-050 by SB
Fanciful Flourish by Cheery Lynn designs
Shabby Shutters Distress Ink
Dusty Concord Distress Ink
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
DCWV Latte matstack
Stampin' Up! corner notch punch
Martha Stewart Lace Flowers punch
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy a beautiful week!