Hello, my sweet blogging friends!
Hope you are doing well, and enjoying all your endeavors.
It's my very great pleasure to Guest Design for SheepSki Designs this month!
The Facebook Challenge lasts from April 20 until May 19.
Challenge 23 has an Optional Twist of "Use Only Two Colors"
(but can also have black, white and skin tones).
Come join in the fun!
Andrea's very lovely Wild Roses Image was pure joy to play with!
I opted for CAS - Yes, I know it's not really CAS because it has layers, and not very much white space, but for me, it's as close as I can get. But I'll keep on trying. It certainly helped working with an image so thoroughly lovely.
Colored with Copic Markers, and distressed with Mowed Lawn ink, this card sports a very old butterfly punch coated in Sunny Daze Glitter and a VIRGINAL Spellbinders die set called Venise Lace 5x7.
This image has been flipped both horizontally and vertically:
Also used on this card is...
My very first stamp set!
(available digitally as well)
Thanks for dropping by today. I hope you'll be able to join in the challenge!
- SheepSki Designs Wild Roses Image
- Sparkle N Sprinkle Ornate Greetings Digital Set
- Sparkle N Sprinkle Sunny Daze Glitter
- Craftwell Delicate Dots embossing Folder
- Spellbinders Venise Lace 5x7 die set
- Memory Box Butterfly Body die
Challenges I'd like to play in please:
- Craft Rocket Challenges #47 "Flowers" 5/1
- Crafting from the Heart Challenges #202 "Anything Goes" 4/22
- Double D Challenge (Apr 18) "Friendship" 5/1
- Love to Scrap Challenge Blog #108 April Showers Bring May Flowers 5/1
- Moving Along With the Times #69 "Springtime" 4/26
- Scrapyland Challenge Blog #88 Die Cut (Spellbinders, also a Memory Box Butterfly Body)