Badges are awarded for the Spotlight Winner and Top Picks.
IF INTERESTED in an enjoyable, lay-back, easy-to-manage DESIGN TEAM
THIS WOULD BE IT!
Caz, our DT Coordinator, is the nicest, most kind coordinator I've had the pleasure of designing with - so don't hesitate contacting her if you're interested!
- KandCompany printed Christmas paper which has to be at least 10 years old! Yikes!
- Rhinestone sparklies (2 years old? 3 years old?) added to the columns on the paper.
- One of my first digital images ever - I don't know who drew it, but it's cute! (colored with Copics)
- Virginal Sizzix rosettes, inked on the edges, and topped with glittered snowflake brads which are at least 10 years old (another yikes!)
- Glitter Tinsel, again, at least 4 or 5 years old.
- Pretty striped grosgrain ribbon which is also several years old.
- Not to mention the cheesecloth from MY GREAT AUNT AGNES' COOKING STASH! (double yikes! since it must be from the 1960s or 1970s).
- Good standbys like Starfire Glitter to jazz up the Chloe Stems.
Image - unknown digital, colored with Copic markers (one of my first)
SB Dies - Foliage, Big Scallop Ovals, Labels Four
Sizzix Die - Tim Holtz Mini Paper Rosettes
Memory Box Die - Chloe Stem
Tomato Red Glitter Tinsel
Starfire G1017 Ultrafine Glitter
KandCompany Christmas paper (old, old)
Rhinestones, striped ribbon, Cheesecloth, Brads
Challenges I'd like to support with this card:
- A Perfect Time to Craft Open Challenge #5 May - Anything Goes 6/1
- A Snowflakes Promise #40 Anything Goes Christmas or Winter - 6/10
- Cheerful Sketches Challenge #May - Sketch - 6/1
- Christmas Card Challenges #12 Anything Christmas + Optional Photo 5/20
- Christmas Card Throwdown #May 6 - Sketch with Many Layers - 5/21
- Christmas At Sweet Stampin' Challenges #May 10 - "Anything Christmas" 6/10
- Crafty Gals Corner #122 BLING! 5/17 (rows of rhinestones, lots of glitter on brads and die cuts)
- Crafty Girls Creations Challenges #36 Anything Goes 6/1
- The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #5 Anything Christmas Goes 5/14 sep post
- World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #21 Anything for a DT 5/1