the Scrapbook Stamp Society
using this darling Garden Fairy image by Sherri Baldy!
Although we love living in Florida, it is still hot and humid here.
My card reveals that I'm dreaming of the cooler, less humid days of a Florida Autumn
-- another 3-4 weeks to go! sigh...
Use your stash by changing those outdated flowers!
On the left are the bright yellow Prima Flowers.
On the right, they have been inked, crumpled, and layered.
Sherri Baldy My Besties image #IMG376
Penny Black Eloquence Sentiments
Spellbinders Grand Decorative Labels One
Impression Obsession Mini Rectangle Tags
Sue Wilson's Faux Quilled Leaves
Anja's Large Ovals "Creatables" die set
Embossalicious Die'sire Rose Vine embossing folder
Sparkle N Sprinkle Fiery Brown embossing powder (on the heart-shape flower center)
Prima Flowers (altered), Tulle stained gold
Distress Dye Inks, Brilliance Inks
Papers: White Pearl Vellum, Chocolate Brown, Rusty Brown, Express-it White,
Playing in the following Challenges Please:
- Addicted to Stamps Challenge #134 Lots of Layers + a Stamp 11/7 (sep post)
- Classic Design Team Open Challenge #7 Anything Goes 11/1
- Crafting with an Attitude #20 "Anything Goes" 11/3
- My Besties Colour It- Create It- Show It Off Challenge - #8 "Anything Goes" 11/1
- My Besties Spanish Challenge - #28 Anything goes 11/1
- My Besties 3D Deco Blog - #10 Anything Goes with a Bestie - I hope I understood the directions by submitting this card. 10/30
- World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Blog #15 (Oct 15th-Sept 15th) Anything from a DT