It's already the last month of 2013!
(challenge # 9 - Joy)
The same sketch was used for both cards. The snowman panel is colored identically. But the cards look very unique, even though they are the same shape!
- Ten digital images from Creative Bug Digitals for the person out of the top seven who receives the most votes during voting week.
- Three digital images from Ike's World for the post or project that the DT deems most inspiring of the bunch.
- Three digital images from Fresh Brewed Designs, our guest sponsors this month, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all entrants.
- One digital designer paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for one lucky voter who leaves a comment.
- One digital sentiment for every single person who enters the challenge from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles as well.
Thanks for stopping by - be sure to play along with the PoP Challenge - all you need is a craft, project or written Life Share which has the theme of JOY - then upload that blog post to their Linky!
- Fresh Brewed Designs called "Have a Tweet Christmas"
- SNS Diamond Dust G1116
- SNS Sparkle Embossing Powder
- Copics: scarf B24, B60, B93, B97, snow B000, carrot R02, R05, arms E08
- Computer generated sentiment
- Dies: Spellbinders retired ornament, Grand Labels 1, Dec Grand Labels 1, IO pine branch, SU oval punches, Cottage Cutz foliage branches
- embossing folders, lace, rhinestones, KandCo, Neenah and SU cardstock
Fabulous Challenges these cards have been submitted to:
- Craft-Dee BowZ Challenge - Anything With a Bow CDB08 (12-31)
- Corrosive Challenges - #188 Happy Holidays (12-7)
- 52 Christmas Card Throwdown - Pick a Previous Theme - (theme challenge #6 Snowmen)(12-5)
- Inkspirational Challenges - #44 Anything goes (12-5)
- Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - #5 Anything Goes (12-5)
- Jelly Park Challenges - Christmas Challenge - (12-31)
- Totally PaperCrafts - #195 Ho, Ho Holidays - (12-5)
- ABC Christmas Challenge - X for Out of the Box - No Squares Allowed (shaped with SB Grand Labels One dies) (12-9)
- Created With Love Challenges - #69 Christmas - (12-9)
- ABC Challenges - A for Almost Christmas - (12-15)
Chilly December hugs,