Warm Greetings to everyone, and a special welcome to my newest followers.
Before sharing my card, I'd like to share a VERY HAPPY experience with an outstanding manufacturer. Spellbinders Grand Calibur has been my favored die cutting machine from the very beginning, when they first came out. My dear machine broke last week.
Today's card shares feature the birds on K and Company's pretty designer papers by Brenda Walton.
Do you inadvertently save items for a special project, and then forget about them, so that they end up being in a stash of hoarded supplies?
This week I made 3 cards using the 3 sheets with birds in the bottom right corner. Each card is similar.
The card above is made with vellum edging from Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Squares, distressed and pieced together with stitching on the card. White flowers by Irene's Garden helped this card go together more quickly. One sentiment is popped up; the other is stamped direct to DP.
Interior sentiment is the same on each card, however, the edging is different on each card:
The two Velvet glitters are on the inside panel; a strip each of Luau Green and Orchid Rose. They can just be seen through the Laurel Leaf border punch, but look fabulous on the inside. The Orchid Rose Velvet Glitter was also used between the jeweled flourishes for added bling.
Memory Box Tender Leaves Die Cuts were used to embellish the flowers on this card.
Gratefully Submitted to the following Lovely Challenges:
- Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge #11 Tic Tac Toe: Please see the special paragraph just for the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge describing all three cards and how they use the grid.
- Delightful Challenges - Bingo: Please see the special paragraph just for the Delightful Challenges Challenge describing how two of these card follow the bingo card.
- Through the Craft Room Door - "Anything Goes"
- Nana Vic's Lady Anne's Challenge - #4 "Anything Goes"
- Use It Tuesday - #55 "You Can't Touch This" (designer paper, flowers, bling flourishes)
- Cup Cake Craft - #242 - Lots of Layers
- Fashionista - #15 - Vintage or Shabby
- Love to Create - #65 Lots of Flowers
- Songbird Challenges - #20 Bloom and Grow Flowers
The Following Products were used in creating my cards:
Sparkle N Sprinkle Velvet Glitters: **new** Orchid Rose, Luau Green
Sparkle N Sprinkle 1/2" and 1/4" Double Sided Tear-ific Tapes
Paper: K and Company Designer Paper by Brenda Walton, SU Eggplant, Pale Plum, White, Vellum
Spellbinders: Labels Thirteen, Fleur de Lis Squares, Fancy Tags Two
Martha Stewart Laurel Leaf PATP
Heartfelt Creations: Layered Scalloped Posy die, Decorative Blossom Corner Die
Lace, Fabric Softener Sheet, Cheese cloth, skeleton leaves, flowers by Irene's Garden
Memory Box: Fuchsia Sprig, Tender Leaves
USArtQuest: Prills Lemon Chiffon, PPA
Inks: Peeled Paint, Milled Lavender, Eggplant, Pumice Stone dye base, Imperial Purple VersaFine, VersaMark
Other Adhesives: Aileen's Quick Dry, Dimensionals
Images: SU Floral Friendship, IO Thinking of You Days, IO Sm. Flourish Four
Thanks for stopping by today! I always appreciate the time you have spent here, and for leaving your sweet comments.
hugs always and always,