I'm delighted to play in The Deconstructed Sketch Challenge for the first time!
Want to see my blob?
Carefully pick the bow up, only to drop it a second time FACE DOWN on top of the glue which just transferred from the bow!
Next, attempt to mask the glue blobs now on the bow, with a little red glitter. But drop the spoon first, so that the glitter falls on top of the white glitter, right where the glue transfer took place from dropping the bow the first time.
Do you see the several other blunders on this oh-so-pretty Christmas card? If you can find them, point them out to me in a comment, and I'll put your name in another time for this month's blog candy drawing.
TIP: With a VersaMarker, I covered the white area around the reindeer, coated it with Sparkle Embossing Powder and heat set.
TIP: The red glitter is adhered with SNS Brushable Glue in the scallop area, and with SNS Tear-ific Tape on the inside of the card.
TIP: To camouflage the shiny "sticker" part of the gold rhinestone flourish, SNS Golden Rod Velvet Glitter was applied, and then gently brushed off.
The ribbon is adhered with some Fabric Glue, and, inadvertently, so is some of the red glitter.
The poor, dear (now battered) bow was created on the Craft-dee Bowz tool.
Fabulous Challenges this card is submitted to:
- The Deconstructed Sketch Challenge - #97 - sketch shown above
- Jingle Belles rock Challenge - Earth Day Celebration (use recycled reindeer)
- Christmas Card Challenges - #20 Wings (does a flying reindeer count? LOL)
- Crimbo Crackers - #38 Vintage Flavor (traditional colors and elements)
- 613 Avenue Create - #15 Anything Goes
- Challenges 4 Everybody - #18 Anything Goes
- The Squirrel and the Fox Challenges - #41 Inspired by a song or movie (Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer)
- Moving Along With the Times - Inspired by a song or movie (Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer)
- My Grafico Crafts Challenge - #148 Anything Goes
- *NEW* Mema's Crafts - Anything Goes
Supplies Used in this project:
Recycled store bought Christmas Card (reindeer image)
CB Holly Ribbons 5x7 embossing folder
IO Pine Branch die
SB Fleur de Lis die
MS Scallop Punch
Adhesives: SNS 1/2 inch Tear-ific Tape, Aileen's Quick Dry, Dimensionals, regular tape
Paper: White, Red, Green, Gold Glossy cardstock
Wine Satin Ribbon, Sticker flourish,
SNS Fire Engine Red ultrafine glitter
SNS Sparkle Embossing Powder EP107
SNS Brushable Glue
SNS Golden Rod Velvet Glitter
SNS Fabric Glue
Thanks for stopping by to enjoy my blob today! Remember, find some other boo-boo's on this card, leave them in your comment (along with a little sugar, of course), and have your name submitted another time for April's blog candy (a Papertrey Ink set).
PS - this card was also shown as inspiration on the 4-25 Jingle Bells inspiration moment post.