Today's card share is from a cute Sparkle N Sprinkle stamp set.
|Some of the images are available digitally.|
The rest are on the Celebrate Life Rubber Stamp Set.
|matching cut file|
A long-forgotten Spellbinders set (Fancy Tags One) was used for the sentiment, which was then distressed with distress ink and Opaline Cosmic embossing powder.
Beautiful on its own, the Spellbinders Elegant Labels Four was smooshed with VersaMark and embossed with more Opaline Cosmic embossing powder. The effect is a pearly, slightly opalescent appearance. I so wish the photography would have picked that up, instead of the over-kill around the colored sky, which was distressed with a VersaMarker and more Opaline Cosmic embossing powder. The camera has picked up the darkness rather than the opalescent quality. NOT FAIR!
Maybe you can see it a little better here?
(that silvery appearing stuff is actually a creamy iridescence.)
The outside frame is adhered with white dimensionals.
The interior mat is adhered with glue.
The bunny panel has double dimensional adhesive to pop it up a bit higher.
Love those tee-tiny white rose buds from Lavish Laces!
Her products are so sweet and reasonably priced.
Sweet little card - and the dies actually made it very easy.
Smooshing VersaMark for EP is not very difficult, either! (giggle)
Fun to make, the image was colored with copics, and a little Daisy Velvet Glitter on the flowers, butterfly and the big carnation.
Sparkle N Sprinkle "Celebrate Life" #457P4
Sparkle N Sprinkle Opaline Cosmic embossing powder EP359
Sparkle N Sprinkle Daisy Velvet Glitter (microfine) GM2019
Sparkle N Sprinkle Brushable Glue #540
VersaFine Deep Lagoon (sentiment)
Distress Ink Tumbled Glass (distressed edges)
Spellbinders Labels thirteen S4-248, Elegant Labels Four S6-005, Fancy Tags One S4-235
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Cardstock: White, Neenah Solar White, Aqua
Flowers and Lace from Lavish Laces
Tulle, Dimensional Adhesive
Fun Challenges in which this card this card is entered:
- Craft Your Passion Challenges - #209 Bunnies, Chicks and Eggs - my card uses all 3 elements 4/21.
- Crafty Bloggers Network - April - Die Cuts or Dry Embossing - 4 die cuts were used in my creation 5/5.
- Eureka Stamps Challenges - #85 Happy Easter - 4/20 (used Easter image, inside message)
- Ooh-la-la-Creations - #154 Easter/Spring 4/26
- The Pink Elephant Challenge - TPE246 "Easter" - 4/20
- Through the Purple Haze - #37 "Anything Goes" - 4/19
- Victorine Originals Challenges - #81 "Easter" - ?
- Whoopsidaisy Challenge - "Easter" 4/19
- Fairy Tale Stamper - #37 Bingo - 5/3 (top row Lace, Die Cut, Flowers and Diagonal Lace, Glitter, Text)
- Hobby Cutz - #43 Bingo - 4/19 (first column Lace, Punch, Die Cuts and Diagonal Die Cuts, Tamp, Flowers)
thank you for stopping by today!