Hello, blogging friends!
Hoping you are doing well, and enjoying the precious gifts this day brings.
Today I have the pleasure of guest designing for Diana Larson (aka DL.ART) for her
DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #229. The theme is "Graduation."
Diana's new store is packed with colorful pretties. Check out all her crinkle ribbons here. Today I am using the "Creme Brulee" color from the Creamy Dreamy Bundle which contains 3 fabulously golden-hued ribbons.
My graduation card is done in a vintage style, signifying the end of an era - the old is now past, and a brand new beginning awaits with open arms.
The pretty, textured Creme Brulee ribbon has metallic highlights to bring out those "golden moments" in our lives that have become cherished memories.
That metallic sheen in the ribbon works exquisitely with the gold mirror cardstock.
Pop on over to DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge to see the beautiful design team projects, and link up your project as well. Looking forward to seeing your pretties!
- DLArt "Creme Brulee" color crinkle ribbon from the Creamy Dreamy Bundle
- Computer Generated Sentiment
- MS Scallop Teardrop Punch
- SB Scallop Edge Frameabilities
- Paper: Black, White, Red, High Polished Gold Mirror Cardstock
- Bon Fire Embossing Powder on bronze flower
- City Crafter Challenge Blog #413 "Graduation" 5/29 (sep post)
- Craft Rocket Challenges #48 "Use Embellishments" (crinkle ribbon, bronze flower with EP on it) (sep post) 6/7
- Creative Craft Cottage #107 Dies and/or Punches (2 layers punched edges, 2 layers die cut frame) 6/4 sep post
- Let's Craft and Create Challenge #137 AG + option Lace, Ribbon Twine 6/5