We are now one month into the CARDS FOR LITTLE HEARTS card drive.
Today begins our "thank you" blog hop.
(there is a little freebie at the bottom for you.)
My little snowman has been printed for an A2 size card (4.25" x 5.5").
He is darling in his lavender cap and scarf.
He has been colored with Copic Markers, and a little ink distressing here and there.
To make your digital stamp collection go a lot further, try changing the size of the image, where it is die cut, and flip horizontally:
He is also colored in the same color Copics, but the cap is green, rather than lavender.
Be sure to put a white piece of paper on the inside if using dark cardstock:
Here are some freebies for your cards. Just click on the Heart(s) you want, then right click to save to your computer. Resize on your word processor to whatever size you like. These are PNGs and are transparent outside of the heart area. Ink them up and play! Please, no commercial use, and no reproduction for selling.
On a personal note:
My Hoya Rope Plant has vines approaching 10 feet (over 3 meters) long. The leaves are curled and very waxy. They do not require big pots for their roots. This one has begun blooming. The blooms are both waxy with honey, and velvety soft:
Here's a shot using Apple's new "portrait" mode shot on an iPhone. (giggling more)
- Crafty Friends Challenges #63 "Christmas in July" 8/10
- Christmas Card Challenges #18 Snowman Inspiration 8/7
- Dream Valley #160 Anything Goes (C10) 8/12
- Kerst/Christmas Facebook Challenge - (Aug) Anything Christmas 9/1
- Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenges "Summer Link Up" (comment 3 - 37, 107, 77) ends 8/31
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1731 "Circles" 8/6
- The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #11 Anything Christmas Goes 8/5