Show us your cards using lots of pink in any way!
Challenge ends on March 29.
This adorable bird image has lain virginal for years.
It's been a long time coming to use this pretty.
Much, MUCH MORE than (one year) to play in the Retro Rubber Challenge.
It's even extinct at Overstock.com. (hanging head in shame)
Can you believe how neglectful a mom I am? I just had to have this darling image,
only to bring it home, display it, and leave it unused.
So many of my stamps remain uninked, crying out for attention.
The IO bird cage is cut from sage card stock,
heat embossed with Silver Pearl embossing powder,
to give it a lustrous,
The Powder is semi-transparent
to allow the green tones of the cardstock
to show through the luster.
Silver Pearl embossing powder
can be used much like clear embossing powders
because it is nearly transparent,
but has a
Finally, everyone deserves a little wine, right?
In this case, how about
Sangria Star embossing powder?
I personally like the entire SNS Tuscany line because they are detail powders that provide great coverage.
The glitteriness of these EPs is fantastic, and you would think it is straight glitter without any EP.
I wanted a little variance in the hues of the SW leaves, and the EP provides a little sparkle and darkness, keeping the color the same.
Below is my little story about
On A Personal Note:
The Story Goes...
She submitted to many unpleasant procedures trying to realize her dream. In the end, she was delighted with her appearance, which caused her to sing all the more beautifully, much to her friends' delight.
Speaking completely from a self-centered point of view:
So here is a photo of my little Pink Bird of Cheer to Lis:
Cardz 4 Galz
- Sparkle N Sprinkle: Sangria Star Embossing Powder (leaves), Silver Pearl embossing powder (bird cage)
- tag: Sparkle N Sprinkle: sentiments from Pansies Set 1 (you can also get these sentiments on a fabulous digital bundle, or on a mini digital set
- card: Inkadinkadoo bird on branch stamp, SU sentiment
- Impression Obsession DIE020 bird cage
- Sue Wilson - Pierced Circles (on left), Faux Quilled Leaves
- Wild Rose Studios - Gilded Tag
- Poppy Stamps - Main Street Tags
- Poppy Stamps - Festival Tags
- 613 Avenue Create - March "Anything Goes with Option: Use Rubber Stamp (used 4 rubber stamps) 4/8
- A Bit More Time to Craft - #40 Anything Goes 4/1
- A Perfect Time to Craft Open Challenge #3 Anything Goes 4/1
- Come and Get It Challenge - (March 12) Things With Wings 3/19
- Get Creative Challenges #56 Use Favorite Color Combo (pink and green) 4/3
- Love to Scrap #95 Anything Goes 4/1
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #1711 Anything Goes 3/20
- Path of Positivity March - Inspirational Post / Optional theme: Birth of New Beginnings (my little bird story explains how "new beginnings" can be an awareness of who we already are, and following our dreams to become everything we want to be) 4/2
- Retro Rubber Challenges - "Anything Goes with Old Rubber" (blurb written above) 3/26
- Stamping Sensations (March) "Close To Nature" 4/2