Thanks for taking time to visit.
Tuesday Throwdown is having a WINGS challenge, so I created a pairing card for that as well using the same dies and similar color scheme - one is with embossing powder, the other is with glossy cardstock and Parisian Mist Glitter!
Sparkle N Sprinkle:
- Tear-ific Tape (there are several sizes) I used 1/4" to adhere the large frame to the card base, and 1/2" on the back of the smaller frame, so that the glitter could be burnished into the openings, and then peeled, to adhere the small frame to the card.
- Super Adhesive Sheets (double stick sheets) I used leftover pieces for the butterfly, die cut the butterfly, and then burnished in the glitter.
- Gold Tinsel embossing powder
- Pineapple Cosmic embossing powder (background of embossed butterfly)
- VersaMark Ink
Sue Wilson Butterfly Frame Dies
Vellum (gold and white for butterfly layers)
Gold Glossy and brownish-gold cardstock (for under the EP)
Challenges I would like to support please:
- Classic DT Open Challenge #12 "Anything Goes for a DT" 4/1
- Craft Rocket Challenges #34 - No Designer Paper" 3/17
- Crafting by Designs "March" - "Anything Goes" sep post 3/31
- Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Anything Goes" 4/1
- ScrapyLand Challenges #61 Anything Goes with Dies SL Sells 3/13
- Tuesday Throwdown #332 "Things with Wings" 3/6
- World Wide Open DT Challenge #19 "Anything Goes for a DT" 3/15
Thanks for popping by!