If you are following me via e-mail, apologies for the duplicate post.
I clicked the wrong button (PUBLISH) prior to writing parts of my post.
So this could be called "Post of Blunders" but it's not (giggle)
DISTRESSING with Glitter(can there BE such a thing?)
This beautiful, glitter-full, sparkly copper frame provided lots of fantastic sparkly effects, but was not dark enough for the project, so I decided to distress the EP with two more colors of glitter:
Final Frame (try to ignore the yellow glitter in the middle - that's not what it really looks like LOL):
The frame is truly sparkly, and has fantastic texture - I just could not get it to sparkle the way it really is. (and of course, the transparent yellow in the sun looks like an unwanted opaque gold in the photo).
I can't win with cameras.
This is more how the transparent Sunny Daze glitter actually looks, only sparklier:
The Sun's Friendly Face was stamped twice on the watercolor background. The 2nd image was fussy cut around his crinkled eyes, colored with Zig's and distressed around the edges with Memento ink. It was then popped up for dimension and added depth.
The background for the sun was done with Color Burst watercolors.
Images: Stampendous Sun and Sunny sentiment stamped in black
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copper Dreams (glittery) Embossing Powder distressed with Midnight Gold Glitter and Black Ice Glitter
Sunny Daze Glitter around sun
Color Burst Watercolors, Zig Watercolor markers
- 613 Avenue Create "Anything Goes: twist - no digitals" 4/1
- Cards und More - MUST STAMP - #179 Friendship (my sentiment says "May Your Day be filled with Sunshine" stamped in black ink 3/16
- Craft Rocket Challenges #34 "No Patterned Paper" (used watercolor paper with Color Burst powders) 3/17
- Crafting With An Attitude #25 Anything Goes 3/26
- Crafts Galore Encore Challenge (March) Anything Goes 4/1
Thanks for stopping by today!