I'm so glad you're here, dear blogging friends!
It is FAIRY NICE to see you!
It's time for the 44th Cardz 4 Galz challenge!
I am using this incredible Fairy Tangles Umbrella Fairy digital image that I just HAD to purchase some time ago, but has never been used. Sound familiar?
It's always a pleasure mixing and matching die cuts and making wonky frames.
For a little extra texture, I added sparkly Pine Star Embossing Powder to the Tonic Swirling Frame Layering Die Set, which has a slightly marbled appearance. It affords great coverage AND interesting cast of hues as it glitters and sparkles:
For a little extra interest, Meadow Sparkle Ultrafine Glitter (a slightly different color green) was adhered on the Tropical Flourish die cut.
The card is topped off with an old Hero Arts Poetic Prints Danselfly and REALLY old embellishment at the top left, and pretty flowers with feathers in the bottom left. Another oldie is the Martha Stewart Geometric Shapes border punch. I'm sad she is not making more punches - I really liked her line.
It is always a pleasure seeing your artful treasures,
so please come play with us at
Cardz 4 Galz.
Cardz 4 Galz.
- Fairy Tangles Umbrella Fairy
- Pine Star Embossing Powder (marbled)
- Meadow Sparkle Ultrafine Glitter
- Tonic Swirling Frame Layering Die Set (1462E) (4 decorative frames, 1 (small) tag option, 6 outline dies 10 dies in the set)
- Full Tonic Line of Products
- Hero Arts damselfly, Tropical Flourish die, flowers, ribbon, feathers, SB Wonky Rectangles, MS punch, embelly from stash
Challenges I'd like to support please:
- C.R.A.F.T. #409 Create Your Own Embellishments 4/6 (Floral Arrangement, Damselfly-sentiment)
- Crafty Creations #338 Anything Goes 4/12
- Crafty Gals Corner #116 Anything Goes 4/12
- Creative Moments #114 Anything Goes 4/5
- Tuesday Throwdown #336 Sparkles 4/5 (Tonic frame has glittery EP and die cut has glitter)
- World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #20 Anything Goes DT 4/15