As Guest Designer, I'd like to invite you to the SNS Blog Hop.
Check out my talented Teamies' beautiful creations,
earn a chance to win the grand prize!
- Flower Silhouettes - 824
- (digi version - DIGI824BG)
- Patriotic Girlfriends - 827
- (digi version - DIGI827J)
- Irish Blessings - St. Patrick's Day - 834
- (digi version DIGI834B - includes additional images)
- Bonnet Bouquet - 838
- (digi version - DIGI838J)
- DIGI3130FS - Blue Pansies Digi Bundle Pack (includes lots of images, decoupage sheets, sentiments, and 11 coordinating papers)
- DIGI4002FS - Digi Watercolor Papers Only: Blue
When you purchase the digital versions of any of the SNS rubber sets, you will receive extras that are not available otherwise. These extras can include additional images, sentiments, digi papers, and/or decoupage sheets that not available with the rubber version.
Every new digi set purchased lists exactly what is in the bundle including:
The Blog Hop Order this month is:
I wanted to show one technique, used four ways.
Each card was stamped with VersaMark Ink and White Detail Embossing Powder.
Two cards on black cardstock, two on a lavender-blue cardstock.
Three of the stamped images were then painted with bleach:
Before putting this card together, I ran the melon color through an embossing folder, and then inked the edges with VersaMark Ink and heat set Clear Detail Embossing Powder to deepen the embossed shapes and bring a little more desired vibrancy to the color of the cardstock:
This lavender-blue card is a lesson on covering up mistakes that occur when dropping things all over the card as you create (giggle):
Sparkle N Sprinkle is retiring many of the "colors". Among them are this gorgeous semi-transparent Cherry Lemonade G1118. I love this soft "orange" color which allows the color of the card stock to show through. It reminds me of creamsicle ice cream (yummy!). This glitter is half price!
ENABLER ALERT: Check out all the SPECIALS and Close-outs here. The Close-Outs are on the "old" Sparkle N Sprinkle website.
Sparkle N Sprinkle Products:
- Flower Silhouettes Rubber Stamp Set
- Brushable Glue (perfect for adhering glitter)
- White Detail Embossing Powder
- Clear Detail Embossing Powder
- Starfire Ultrafine Glitter
- Beach Ultrafine Glitter G1111
- Cherry Lemonade G1118 Glitter ***SALE*** 1/2 price while quantities last
- Glitter Tinsel - Tinsel with LOTS of Sparkle and long-skinny texture.
- VersaMark Ink
I would like to enter these cards into the Mod Squad Bleaching with Color Challenge! 3-6
Thanks for visiting, my friends!