Green Greetings to all my Sweet Crafty Friends!
a special introduction to a VERY special digital talent AND free gift-for-you from
Christina Hor's Digi Arts for Healing!
My first card uses:
|Sketchy Colors #267 - Use Sketch|
Instead of a single layer, I used the scallop squares. Brushable Glue was applied to the outside of the golden squares so SNS Starfire glitter could be applied before adhering the green scallops. The glitter provides a sparkly contrast that looks great in person! Even the oval frame has been brushed with glue and more glitter on it, too.
Here's a close up of Christina's darling digitals. The little girl is one digital image, and the fenced tree scene is a separate digital. These are a freebies! They are available on her blog Memories Crafter.
|Christina Hor's Digi Arts of Healing|
Don't you love the sweet Die-namites die cut bird house and bird?
It is part of a larger border. Cuts BEAUTIFULLY!
|This card is 5x7|
|I really love the Spellbinders Card Creator dies for 5x7 cards.|
The pale green die cut is one of the Imperial Gold dies.
|Hanging my head in shame - |
all this printed paper (DCWV) is over 10 years old!
The card interiors have the same sentiment:
Now it's your turn!
Scrapy Land Products Used:
- QuicKutz Nesting Lace Ovals
- Die-namites Birdhouse Branch DN-1144
- Spellbinders Scallop Squares Classic, Scallop Grand Squares, Labels 5, Foliage shapes, Decocrative Imperial Gold Labels 4, Elegant Labels 4 (5x7)
- Dee's Distinctively Dies mini circles
- Christina Hor's Digi Arts of Healing - "Sending Hugs" and "Fenced Tree"
- Sparkle N Sprinkle Starfire Glitter G1017, Brushable Glue, stitched pleated ribbon, lace
- Copic Markers, dyed tulle, several dye-based inks
- DCWV virginal papers - very old - like TEN YEARS PLUS! LOL (hanging head in shame). They were purchased at Joanns before we had papercrafting stores in the area.
Challenges I'd like to play in please:
- Clear It Out Challenge - (Mar 8-22) Anything Goes using paper over a year old 3/22 (All the patterned paper is at least 10 years old, and the gold paper is over a year old) Thanks for this challenge!
- Shopping Our Stash #243 "Use mostly Green/St. Patrick's Day" 3/22
- Sketchy Colors #267 - Use Sketch shown above - 3/19
- Open Minded Challenges - (March/April #3) Luck - St. Patrick's Day 4/12 (winners post 4/20)
- The Sisterhood of Crafters - (Mar 9) Use Your Dies and/or Punches! 3/20 (winners announced Tues Mar 22)
- Dragonfly Journeys #48 Go Green! 3/20
- Glitter N Sparkle - #179 Use Some Green 3/20
- Crafty Cardmakers Challenges - #159 "Go Green!" 3/19
- A Bit More Time to Craft - #16 Anything Goes 4/1 (sep post)