We are experiencing our warmest Winter ever, here in Central Florida.
Very strange to have the air conditioner whirring when so many others are contending with slush and ice! Still, no complaints...
(note to my blogger buddies: apologies for being absent from commenting. I am seriously ill and still not able to do much on line - hope to catch up soon)
- a colored image in both JPG and PNG formats,
- a black and white image in both JPG and PNG formats,
- and a bonus colored image including background in JPG format -
- all for $3.00!
In 2015, I vowed to use "old stash" on each of my cards, and largely, I succeeded. This year, I want do even more! Remember a decade ago when Michaels (and other Big Box Stores) carried all those cute decorative buttons? My dragonfly buttons were clamoring to play with Dancing Squirrel. Made of Resin, they are coated withmSNS Starfire Glitter.
|AN EASY FIX WHICH BRIGHTENED UP THE CARD|
- Image: Dancing Squirrel by Fabrika Fantasy
- Sentiment: Computer generated
- Copic Markers, Bazzill Purple, KandCo printed paper, Express-It White
- Scrapy Land dies: (Spellbinders) Grand Stately Circles, Grand Big Scallops, Triple Tear, Standard Circles Small Nestabilities, (Sue Wilson Nobel Dies) Double Pierced Rectangles, Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish & Tropical Flourish
- Lace, Dimensionals, Resin dragonfly buttons
- Sparkle N Sprinkle Pistachio Glitter, Starfire Glitter, Green Pleated Ribbon
- Creative Card Crew - #103 Anything Goes 01/12
- Tuesday Throwdown - #274 Anything Goes 1/4
- Crafting from the Heart - #92 Anything Goes 1/2
- Love to Scrap - #68 Anything Goes 1/2
- Crafty Creations Challenges #305 Anything Goes 1/4
- Inspiration Destination Challenges #66 Anything Goes 1/4
- C.R.A.F.T #344 "Anything Goes" 1/5
- CCC Digi Creations #40 Anything Goes 1/13
- Petal Lu (Jan 1) Anything Goes 1/12
- Sisters of the Craft - (Jan) Anything Goes 2/1