- Go to your blog's dashboard and choose LAYOUT
- Choose ADD A GADGET (a separate window pops up)
- Scroll Down to choose MEMBERS (it used to be called Google Friend Connect). If you don't see the option, look to the left of the options. There are 3 left side bar choices.
- Click MORE GADGETS at the top of the new box is a little "search for gadgets" box. Type "members" or "friend connect".
- Click on the + symbol.
- Click on the Orange SAVE button
- The little window disappears and puts you back on the Layout page.
- Click on SAVE ARRANGEMENT at the top right.
- Click on PREVIEW. Are you happy with the placement? If so, close the Preview Page. If not, close the Preview Page and click a single time on the white "add a gadget" cell containing the name of the item you would like to move. Drag the cell to the new location in the column. You may completely rearrange all your gadgets placing some across the top, some at the footer, and some anywhere within the extra column(s).
- Be sure to click SAVE ARRANGEMENT each time a change is made.
Legalities and a Promise
In 2009 the FTC issued disclosure guidelines re bloggers who endorse products. While some products mentioned on my blog have been furnished to me, my promise is to endorse only products I fully believe to be of good quality, and to never knowingly provide misleading information. I also am part of an Affiliate Program with Sparkle N Sprinkle. When you click from my blog, I am given a small commission AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. Links from my blog to another website or blog, are strictly to give credit for a technique or tutorial, or for products I love which I think my readers might also enjoy, and not for other content found therein. Anyone leaving a comment on my blog does so knowing that my visitors can see the details, and consent to their information being shown.