- Recycled Santa from last year's received store bought cards
- trimmed with VersaMarker and Gold Tinsel embossing powder
- added some SNS Green Iris glitz glitter throughout the fuzzies on Santa.
- The pretty paper was already printed, so it was just distressed with ink.
- The two Spellbinders die cuts were pieced together to accommodate the framed Santa Face.
- My Mom's Gold Trim - it is at least 40 years old!
Inspired by the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown, where Santa was to be the focal point on our cards, my card is terribly easy, right?
It's what I call a cheater card (giggle) - but I love recycling - repurposing beautiful art - do you?
Cheater though I am, this card is still submitted in the following wonderful on-line challenges!
- 52 Christmas Card Throwdown - #16 Santa Claus
- Joanna Sheen - Recycle Challenge (Santa image, gold braid, white plastic snowflakes)
- WOW Embossing Powder - Altered or Recycled - (recycled with Santa image, gold braid, white plastic snowflakes) also used Gold Tinsel EP around the recycled Santa panel.
- Jingle Belles Rock - Joy to the Earth - Recycle (recycled with Santa image, gold braid, white plastic snowflakes)
- Crimbo Crackers Christmas - #39 Vintage (Vintage Santa with traditional colors, vintage gold braid, and distressing on papers)
- Christmas Card Challenges - #21
- Catch The Bug - Bugaboo Bingo (bottom row= gold tinsel heat embossing, green iris glitter, K&Company designer paper)
- Crafty Hazel Nuts Christmas - #121 Red and Green Must be Seen (red all over, green holly)
- ABC Challenges (All Beautiful Cards) - Recycle ((recycled with Santa image, gold braid, white plastic snowflakes)
- Fetch-a-Sketch - #48 - follows sketch
- LAST MINUTE ENTRY BY INVITATION (4-23) - Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Goes Christmas (thank you, Hazel!)
SB Grand Labels Twenty Three
SB Decorative Labels Eight
SB Decorative Labels Twenty-seven
Sparkle N Sprinkle Gold Tinsel Embossing Powder
Sparkle N Sprinkle Green Iris Ultrafine Glitter
Inks: Old Paper dye, Fired Brick dye,VersaMarker Pen
Adhesives: Aileen's Quick Dry, Regular Scotch Tape, ZOTS
Papers: K&Company, White, recycled store bought Christmas Card