Sue of Sue's Stamping is the name which popped out of the basket. I e-mailed Sue so she can send her mailing address.
Thanks to each of you who played by answering the relevant question. Promises, too, for there to be more candy in about a month.
No card share today, but may I share our Cheesy Squash Casserole recipe instead of a card?
- 8 cups cubed squash (yellow and/or zucchini)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup sour cream (or plain greek yogurt)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup crushed Ritz crackers (or Panko Crumbs)
- salt and pepper to taste
Note: squeezing out moisture prevents a watery casserole
2. Saute onion in fry pan with butter until translucent.
3. Add onion and remaining ingredients (except Ritz crackers) into bowl, and combine. After mixing thoroughly, place into casserole dish.
4. Top with crushed Ritz crackers or Panko Bread Crumbs. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes, until cheese and sour cream have heated well.
(this meal is shown with steamed asparagus and grilled chicken breast)