My blog is called "Creative Smiles" because my designs are the result of incorporating mistakes. With fumble fingers that drop whatever they are holding - repeatedly, it takes a lot of giggles, smiles and creative patience during my crafting process. xx

Monday, October 17, 2011

Blog Candy Awarded!

Thank you for the sweet e-mails and comments regarding Friday and Saturday's posts!

Instead of awarding one of the new Sparkle N Sprinkle Stampette Sets to my followers who left comments, I'm excited to award TWO Stampette Sets for two lucky people! The Hope Love Faith set is to Lynne Platt (for some reason her e-mail did not notify her of her previous win), and Ellie Cornell has won the Christmas Basket set! 

One is the Hope Love Faith set,
and


the other is the Christmas Basket set.

Congratulations to:

Ellie Cornell
and 
Lynne Platt


If you will visit my profile and click on "e-mail" to send me your mailing addresses by Friday October 21, I can snail mail your sets!

Stay tuned for more blog candy in the coming weeks LOL
stamping hugs,
Donna


2 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Congratulations to both ladies! I have both of those stampette sets and am having such fun creating with them. I did several cards for Operation Write Home with them and can't say enough about how versatile they are!

Karin said...

Congrats to the winners!